5 Ways to Choose The Perfect Branded/Corporate Apparel for your Company
Corporate apparel is essential to the growth of your company. Work-wear is important, not just because your staff wears it daily or during special events, but also because it can successfully promote your company’s brand image.
You should carefully consider several factors when designing business apparel for your employees. If you’re planning to order workwear or safety wear for your team, check out these five ways to choose the perfect corporate apparel for your company.
1. Choose Corporate Apparel That Best Represents Your Company
Corporate apparel is a physical reflection of your company. Keep these basic design elements in mind when you are creating work-wear for your staff:
● Style: Make sure that the style of your business apparel reflects the personality of your company or brand, whether it be casual, sophisticated, light-hearted, or serious.
● Color: Select your own brand colors since people will associate these shades with your company. This is especially true if your brand colors have been well-established for years. If you are just starting out, however, you have the chance to pick a color that gives off a similar impression and vibe that matches the brand personality you would like to form.
2. Choose the Perfect Logo for Your Business Apparel
Your company logo is a visual representation of your company. Consider these aspects before you imprint your logo on your team’s work-wear:
● Logo Design: Make certain that your logo is designed in a way that fully embodies what your business stands for.
● Logo Placement: You should keep your logo consistent on all aspects of your business, including your corporate apparel. Ensure that your logo is highly visible on your workwear, without going overboard. It’s a good idea to position your logo, whether it be printed or embroidered, on the left chest section of each shirt.
It might be better for you to omit additional information, such as your company’s website or phone number, from your business apparel. This will keep your corporate apparel neat and classy. It will prevent your staff from looking like a walking advertisement.
3. Choose Comfortable Work-Wear for Your Staff
Your team will wear corporate apparel often, whether on an everyday basis or during major company events. You must provide your staff with comfortable work-wear that will make it easy for them to perform their regular tasks capably and efficiently.
● Material: Choose fabric types that are comfortable and breathable. The right fabric option for your employees will depend on your work environment and the type of work that they do.
● Proper Fit: Business apparel is not a one-size-fits-all deal. Get accurate body measurements for each of your team members so that their clothes will fit them properly.
4. Choose Safety Wear That Provides Protection for Your Staff
Safety is important to all employees in all work environments. However, some types of industries, such as construction and medical fields, will require additional protection for their team members.
Safety wear is crucial to certain fields and job positions. Be sure to provide your staff with the safety wear that they need.
5. Choose Corporate Apparel That Stands Out From the Rest
Many companies have their own corporate apparel. However, you don’t have to turn your business apparel into an outlandish costume to make it stand out from the rest.
You can keep your own corporate apparel distinct and memorable by infusing the personality of your company in all elements of your work-wear, from its unique design to its logo placement to its quality materials.
Customize Your Corporate Apparel With the Help of Inside Line
Perhaps you’re wondering what kind of daily uniforms, trade-show attire, event apparel, or scrubs you should choose for your team. Inside Line can help you design corporate apparel that will meet the work-wear needs of your company.
If you have a casual dress code, we can create customized polo shirts from Nike, Eddie Bauer, or Sport-Tek, for your team. In case you have a formal dress code, we can personalize button-down shirts from Port Authority or Red Kap for your staff. If you need outdoor workwear, we can provide your employees with safety wear from CornerStone or Carhartt.
Call us at (720) 361-1152 to explore your corporate apparel options.Send us a message via our Inside Line Marketing website or at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions about business apparel.
In the competitive landscape of startups, a well-crafted lead generation funnel can be a game-changer. It serves as a roadmap for attracting, nurturing, and converting
In an era dominated by digital connections, the significance of social media marketing cannot be overstated. Businesses, both large and small, are increasingly leveraging these
Statistically, global digital advertising spending reached $549 billion in 2022 globally, $220 billion in the US alone. This means that digital marketing is a must-have tool for
In our fast-paced digital world, effective communication is key to success. Whether you’re running a business, managing a customer service team, or simply trying to
Autumn is America’s, and Colorado’s favorite season. That makes it a great time for fall giveaway ideas to promote your brand. Fall-themed giveaways let consumers associate